Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My lovely angel!!

After holding you inside me for 9 months
Spending every minute of those months
With you my angel
I brought you to this world on an eventful day

That first touch of ours
Still makes my eyes moist
Your fragile sweet face
Remains etched in my memory

As you turn 25 days old today
Love you more each passing day
I dont realize days and nights
Spending each sleepless moment with you

I can spend endless time
Watching your pretty innocent face
Registering everything around you
With such amazement

You are the sweet little angel
Into our lives
Bringing so much happiness and peace
Never want to let you go off my arms!!

Thanks hubby dearest for gifting me my precious! :)

--Shreya

1 comment:

  1. Proud of U shreyu, nice writing. Congratulations to happy and wonderful couple and blessings to my little cutie pie.
    Thanks you both for giving my son a Good Friend.
    Looking forward to cuddle him.
    God bless U dear !

    ReplyDelete