Saturday, November 14, 2009

Alone or Lonely

I have always wondered what's the diff b/w the two....
Here is my take on it...
To be honest i don know what does the dictionary say and for a fact i don care :P
To digress a lil, i always feel language is meant only to convey meanings and emotions....its immaterial what is the per se meaning...as long as the intended recipients get the message loud and clear :) :)
Ok, back to alone/lonely, in both cases you lack company. The difference being whether we choose it or does it happen.
Pondering a lil deeply on the same , i feel most things in life happen 'coz we choose it. Nothing would happen to us without our consent, aint it that way?
Ok Alone = choosing to be by myself and lonely = when i am left with noone around me and it may not have been my choice.
Oflate i did find myself lonely; maybe partially it was contributed by my environment given the change that happened in my life.
Any change i have noticed, though i have accepted it whole heartedly, somehow deep within there's a part of me which is still having a strong foothold in the past.
The change requires acceptance from within and is a long and slow process. I have always been impatient with the outcomes of change and mayb thus results in me feeling a lil lost.
Many a times i find myself alone amidst the most entertaining crowds, i wonder why.
Sometimes i choose to be alone, there is a part of me which wants to speak to myself.
I call it the "alone time" and i treasure those moments. Though i m silent all the while with/without thoughts running on my mind, there is a deeper communication happening within. It just needs a quiet mind to listen.
Nevertheless alone/lonely i convert them to be by choice :)
I prefer making my choices in life coz in the end u wud feel responsible and "choose" to be happy :)
Either way, i jus cant stop loving myself ;)
Someone once said, a person who cant love himself can never love another.
I have truly internalized this line i suppose ;)
As i end the post, the song chinnama chilakkamma plays on :)
jus love the song :)

i'll enjoy my song and hit the bed!

--happy reading and as always eager 2 hear ur comments/views
shreya :)

2 comments: