Monday, February 23, 2015

Happy Birthday Angel!!

You were a bundle of flesh
when i first saw you
You cried, I cried too
Your smiles, vanished my pains

Your unbridled joy
Can purify any soul
How can I not love you darling

I waited eagerly for your first smile
And it was precious
I sat by you all night
Just watching you smile

I never knew so much could be spoken
Without words..
The soft hum, loud laughter
every sound you made
Only made my life more joyful

The first time you tried to talk to me
I understood every word you tried to tell
Just like you always have
Ever since you entered my womb

That first time you crawled
I jumped in joy
You transformed from
A skinny toad to a beautiful little Krishna

Those tiny chubby limbs
That smile filled with love
The way you cuddle me
To say you have missed me
How can i even describe it

If love had a human form
It has to be You and only YOU
I never thought I can love anyone more
But as each day passes, I surpass that love
And love you even more

If I am away from you
I remember the way you run for me
Hug me and tell me your stories

Your love for numbers
Your brilliant building skills
Your love for cooking :)
I will cherish this first year of yours

As you turn ONE,
I cannot think of any one gift for you
For now, you of course have
Unconditional love, kisses and hugs from Mommy and Daddy!!

But more importantly
I am sure you will turn out to be
A great human,
With an awesome heart in that tall body of yours!!

Never let anything or anyone
Bog you down
Always remember
You are a MASTERPIECE!!
There will never be another "ADI"..

--Love, Amma, Appa


No comments:

Post a Comment