Thursday, April 7, 2011

Salute - Anna Hazare

The longer i read about Anna Hazare, there is a deep sense of pride and respect. There is an intuitive feeling of history being written now. The new dawn begins with this protest. I hope all the efforts pay off. A billion hopes pinned on this movement. It cant get better than this. We believe we can eradicate corruption. We believe we have the power to change. We feel proud of our nation, protective of it. Time to feel powerful to bring a change. I hope to pray the hardest this time round. Patriotism is a very difficult feeling to explain or rationalize. It's something you feel deeply passionate about. Something which you feel you owe to the country, a deep sense of gratitude. I cant categorize what i feel grateful about. It's a feeling of 'mine' when i think about my country. I feel ownership to do something. To bring a change.
If Gandhiji is looking down at us, i hope he feels proud. Finally we as a nation can reunite even a century later too..I hope he is with us in spirit and hope bringing in more hope and strength to the cause. The nation needs it more than ever. It's no less than a horror story to be eaten by your own people.

Today with great respect I salute you Anna Hazare. I promise to do my bit in this struggle for a better home. I hope and pray this movement brings in a change we all have only dreamt about. Jai Hind.

No comments:

Post a Comment